Before it was a book, it was a solo show workshop. (And before that, it was the the middle-class white-girl’s tragedy that inspired it all).
In 2012, Angry Conversations With God: The Solo Show emerged as a full stage production: stronger, faster, and Y2012K-compliant.
Finding herself jobless, loveless and living over a garage, this church girl did the only thing she knew how to do: get God to a therapist.
• Watch Susan drag the Almighty into marriage counseling!
• Witness Rudy, the ex-hippie/addict turned pastor/therapist, referee them!
• Experience the ridiculous and the sublime of Churchianity!
• Relive on your own crazy ride on the Jesus Bus!
• Remember why you put up with it: because Jesus is awesome!
• (or why you didn’t, because his friends can be crazy!)
Angry Conversations had a successful, three-month run in Los Angeles in the fall of 2012. It will return to Los Angeles in early 2014. If you are interested in finding out about the next run, please fill in the form below and we will notify you.
Click below to watch the 30-minute version of Angry Conversations
performed at Northpoint, Atlanta
Want Angry Convos In Your Town? Susan has toured the show around the country, and can bring it to your college, church, conference, local theater or dive bar. Fill in the form below. Thank you!